IDS mailing list archives

Re: [IDS] IDS Common Criteria

From: "Talisker" <talisker () networkintrusion co uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 23:00:24 -0000

Sadly within the public sector installing an IDS isn't merely a question of
having sufficient resources to achieve the objective, there are also a
plethora of political and accreditation issues to overcome.  CC can help to
surmount many of the bureaucratic mountains that lie in the way.
I don't agree with it, but it's a fact of life,  I can't see another way
until common sense prevails.  Unfortunately public sector and common sense
rarely walk hand in hand.

just my 2c

take care
-andy