IDS mailing list archives

Re: Correlation software

From: Raffael Marty <rmarty () arcsight com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:27:55 -0800

Check out www.guarded.net, their NeuSecure app is what we use at our
bank and we've enjoyed it the entire way...

As this is nothing else than product infos anyway, let me add the company
I work for:

ArcSight (www.arcsight.com)

We take all the information from your network and apply all the things the
others already mentioned and probably some more: correlation (against
vulnerabilities, prioritization, ...), aggregation, visualization,
provide real-time views in the form of dashboards, reports, separation
of duties, case management, asset management (to a certain extent!),
multi-tier setups, support around 100 different input devices, have a web-
and standalone console, ... Check the Web page for more info or drop me
an email.

        Raffy

--

Raffael Marty, CISSP                          raffael.marty () arcsight com
Senior Security Engineer                    Content Team @ ArcSight Inc.