IDS mailing list archives

RE: Value of IDS, ROI

From: "John Forristel (SunGard-Chico)" <John.Forristel () sungardbi-tech com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 01:51:10 -0700

Jason,

I've come up against this several times.  There is absolutely no way to
show ROI on IDS.  You can, however, look at it, and show it, from your
own prospective.  I find myself asking CXOs "How much is your company's
reputation worth?  Would it survive if the public found out it had been
hacked?  How many payroll hours would it take to undo the damage?"  That
usually hits home.

John