IDS mailing list archives

Re: TrafficIQ HTTP IE traffic coverage

From: jimmywong78 () gmail com
Date: 14 Oct 2006 20:48:41 -0000

I'm not sure why you are posting this email to this forum, if you have a problem with the test files in the product why
have you not questioned the traffic iq guys?

I just had a look at their site and downloaded the eval, btw its www.karalon.com and from what I can see the product is
able to test various inline devices so the test files may be varied. You can also decide which files you use in the
test so just because they are there does not mean you need to use them.

What I would be interested is what people think of the product as I have a project coming up where it could be used, is
it accurate?

I saw the price is $4,800 which sounds cheap compared to the quote I have from spirent for their attack tool.

Jimmy

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.