Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Administrivia

From: Len Rose <len () netsys com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 11:35:07 -0500

In case you may have misunderstood the purpose of
the list, please read the charter. We abhore blocking
(or moderating) anyone, and will only do so in cases
of spam or a denial of service situation.

We encourage everyone to discuss whatever they
wish to as long as the list functionality isn't
impaired.

Everyone's input is valuable, no one is trying to
stop anyone from being heard.

If the people who are being blocked (or moderated) feel
they are being censored then perhaps they should re-examine
their methodology and try to contribute in a more
positive manner.

Thank you.

Len

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.