Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [ElectronicSouls] - The Packetstorm is Brewing

From: David Bernick <bernz () bernztech org>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 18:58:07 -0500 (EST)

Do you know who we are?  Do you understand what the Immortale means,
in Immortal Blackhat?  We don't die, and we don't go away.  We're
blackhats.

oooooo i know what "Immoratle' means! It means Immortal, in italian.
If it's Immortal, it might refer to Xerxes so called Immortals, who were
routed severely by 300 Spartan soldiers in The Persian War. Or perhaps it
refers to the immortal mum-ra, the ever living. Either way, I give
blackhats and whitehats alike a modicum of respect like i do every person
with some sort of ideaology because I don't think about things alot. I
just thought you'd enjoy my tretise on Immortality.

dave

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html