Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Interscan - path disclosure - WAS:SpamAssasin - path disclosure

From: "morning_wood" <se_cur_ity () hotmail com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:16:55 -0700

Messageahhh, ok you are the first to specifically state " section of the header showing the path ".

thank you for the clarity.

Trend Interscan Viruswall has a path disclosure issue

So these products are often used in conjuntion with each other?
Trend Interscan Viruswall and Spamassasin run on the same box and combining thier output?

 i think im going to turbocharge, supercharge and nitrous my lawnmowers Briggs & Stratton.
im sure i will cut more grass more better by stacking products and solutions together instead
of purchasing the proper tool for the job.

morning_wood