Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: GUNINSKI THE SELF-PROMOTER

From: Georgi Guninski <guninski () guninski com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:23:44 +0300

mattmurphy () kc rr com wrote:
point.  You whine about two weeks to produce a patch from MS, and then you
wait for an open source project to patch a bug for almost a month, they
don't even start, and you still praise their project.  That's hypocrisy

hey kiddie,

i take lies about our favorite editor seriously.
the vim developers fixed the original bug soon. they fixed 2 more semi private bugs which i disclosed to them later in the discussion. the workaround in my advisory stop potential future exploits via modelines.
i am satisfied by vim response time.
i stand by my claim that vim is better than windoze.

it is fun that i am pita for m$ and trolls like you even without disclosing m$ sh*t :)

georgi

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html