Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Win32 Cisco Exploit

From: Michael Scheidell <scheidell () secnap net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 07:08:40 -0400 (EDT)

koec () hush com wrote:

Attached is a win32 version of the Cisco Exploit with a nice GUI.

You know, this might be a little more useful with the source.
I certainly won't be running this little application.

Sometimes we run things like this on our 'judas goat' computer.
Not only is it not on our corporate network, but uses a different internet
provider.

We have sniffer^h^h^h^h^h^h^h snorter on it to watch the traffic.

We run full sysdifs before and after, and just to be double paranoid, put
the ghost image back on afterwards..  Don't forget to lock out the flash
bios update on the computer.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html