Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Blowing up PC's and leaking CERT info

From: lee.x.james () gsk com
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:08:23 +0100

Sorry but is this really shit that should be sent to the list?, I respect
all your views on life and and all that but hey off topic is putting it
mildly....

"Shawn McMahon" <smcmahon () eiv com>
Sent by: full-disclosure-admin () lists netsys com
20-Jun-2003 14:08

full-disclosure () lists netsys com
cc

Subject
Re: [Full-Disclosure] Blowing up PC's and leaking CERT info