Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: NASA.GOV SQL Injections

From: Ron DuFresne <dufresne () winternet com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:42:36 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Jonathan A. Zdziarski wrote:

Of course, one might think the same thing about the FED gov and the
various states govs.

The gov't in general has a terrible track record in security, primarily
due to the fact that they're not willing to pay more than "$45,000 and a
Buick"...NASA on the other hand has got the gov't throwing billions of
dollars at them so I'd hope they could afford to pay decent
rates...anyone on this list who works for NASA?  I would love to hear
them speak up on the subject.

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
        ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html