Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Windows hosts file changing.

From: "Poof" <gui () goddessmoon org>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:47:09 -0700

(Sending from the right email addy now)

Anyhow... I just didn't expect it?

And... What the HECK is with these bounces? -_- Can't people subscribe to FD
on email accounts that aren't secured to hell? Gets quite annoying. =/

(Bounce message I just got:)
Your mail to full-disclosure () lists netsys com; was filtered because of the
potential spam or virus keyword  [boobs]

please contact the user by fax or telephone thank you.

For this email filter system and other powerful software visit
http://software.high-pow-er.com

Meh. Doesn't even give me the person it's happening on. Nice software!