Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: What's wrong with this picture?

From: "Wall, Kevin" <Kevin.Wall () qwest com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:28:33 -0600

Somebody want to explain to this guy that there's a difference between
"publicly available" exploits and 0-day exploits circulating
in the underground?

Scary part is that he's a high honcho at Microsoft's security unit.

So, I see... according to Mr. Aucsmith's logic, if we NEVER issue
security patches, we'll have LESS security vulnerabilities. Yeah, right.
Boy, guess we're all out of a job then. (Actually, it's attitudes like
this that will keep us employed for a very long time. ;-)
-kevin
---
Kevin W. Wall           Qwest Information Technology, Inc.
        int i;  /* WARNING: This code may be intellectual property of
SCO.
                 *          Use at your own risk!
                 */

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.