Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: sco.com -> slow? :)

From: "Bojan Zdrnja" <Bojan.Zdrnja () LSS hr>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 11:01:58 +1300

-----Original Message-----
From: full-disclosure-admin () lists netsys com
[mailto:full-disclosure-admin () lists netsys com] On Behalf Of
Gary E. Miller
Sent: Monday, 2 February 2004 8:43 a.m.
To: full-disclosure () lists netsys com
Subject: Re:[Full-disclosure] sco.com -> slow? :)

Yo All!

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Thomas Zangl - Mobil wrote:

Their headline is very true:
MyDoom vs SCO = 1:0

No one has mentioned yet that www.microsoft.com has gone
"lite".  There
usual graphics heavy page is now almost all text.  All the better to
withstand a "GET storm".  So I propose at the end of the 1st quarter:

Hmm, Microsoft's Web page looks all the same to me.

Besides that, I see no reason why Microsoft should do anything about MyDoom.
Only variant B tries to perform a DDoS against Microsoft's web site and that
variant didn't spread a lot (if at all - I didn't receive a single infected
message with MyDoom-B on a server which catches 60.000 MyDoom-A per day).

Bojan

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html