Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: MS Security Response is a bunch of half-witted morons

Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 17:20:02 +0900

Kim Scarborough <kjs () uchicago edu> writes:

I've been playing around with custom stylesheets but I can't seem to
find a way to override that.

That's a good idea. It works with the following line:
  div { display:block !important; }

The !important statement is necessary in order to overwrite the
setting used in the page. Unfortunately I have not been able to apply
this only to the Microsoft page as I haven't found any applicable ID
or CLASS attributes.

Regards
Patrice

--
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes
to the Father except through me."               (The Bible, John 14:6)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html