Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: MS Security Response is a bunch of half-witted morons

From: Troy <th () zeno com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:35:28 -0800

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:55:39 -0800, Walter Wart <ribbit () speakeasy net> wrote:

Nick, your points are well taken. Everyone of them makes sense. And you
will never get disagreement from me (or most people here) for a spot of
Microsoft abuse. But you might want to address your comments to
Microsoft directly as well as to these lists.

I've sent comments regarding this to Microsoft via the "comments" link
at the bottom of the security bulletin. I don't know if it will do any
good, though. I did get a generic-sounding "we're looking into this"
email back, so that *must* mean they're actually working on it, right? :)

--
Troy

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html