Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: OT: U.S. 2004 Election Fraud.

From: "Clairmont, Jan M" <jan.m.clairmont () citigroup com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:44:23 -0500

Ah the mind control police, we cannot discuss the security of the
voting process or the diebold machines but all other security issues
are fair game until you say its ok.

Thanks for the mind-control bs moment SS-Uber-unter-unter-Uber-unter-Uber Geek Fuhrer.

Jan Clairmont
Firewall Administrator/Consultant