Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: OT: U.S. 2004 Election Fraud.

From: "Banta, Will" <Will.Banta () broadwing com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:15:23 -0600

Sorry list, I just couldn't resist......

*Electoral votes vs. Population [1]

State    Population Votes  Votes / M pop.
Alaska      648,818   3        4.624
Wyoming     501,242   3        5.985
Texas    22,118,509  34        1.537

I guess you must have missed that day in elementary school when they
covered this.  Pretty simple huh???

Are you happy that a Wyoming voter has 3.89 times the political power
you do????

Next time get your facts together before you post.

Every person's vote counts the same.  Just because you don't
comprehend the electoral college doesn't mean that a vote doesn't count.

Tell me you feel the same about the EC after reading
http://www.motherjones.com/commentary/columns/2004/10/10_202.html. Of
course Mother Jones is part of the mythical "liberal press" so you can
simply dismiss this article as liberal hokum.....

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html