Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: [in] Re: IE is just as safe as FireFox

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:33:26 -0600

It doesn't....I was responding to another off-topic message. But they
again, how many messages on FD same on topic for more than 10 messages.
=)

Who do you think posted the original "IE is just as safe as FireFox"
message? ;)

So what did you message add to the subject? Other than telling me it was
OT..which is given.