Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [in] Re: IE is just as safe as FireFox

From: Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr <gwen () reptiles org>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:44:55 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, JxT wrote:
I believe it says "The BSD layer is based on the BSD kernel, primarily
FreeBSD."  It does not says the OSX kernel.

peep developer.apple.com if you really don't believe me ;-)  it's a
tad more reliable then wikipedia

For those interested in technical details, there's a neat page at:

        http://www.kernelthread.com/mac/osx/arch_xnu.html

about the OSX kernel architecture.

cheers!
avoid getting wet.  This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html