Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Windoze almost managed to 200x repeat 9/11

From: Ron DuFresne <dufresne () winternet com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:55:57 -0500 (CDT)

        [SNIP]

Unfortunately, there is some truth in this. We (and not just the media)
are starting to put blame on humans far too quickly. Is this justified?
On one hand, they are only tools for us to do our job. On the other
hand, they are products that we should be able to rely on. Who do we
blame? Operators or products?

or vendors.  you forgot vendors Frank! <gryn>.  vendors drive how other
apps are produced for the environment, which drives how technical folks
deal with them...

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
--
"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html