Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: complaints about the governemnt spying!

From: Benjamin Krueger <benjamin () seattlefenix net>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:51:49 -0800

* Leif Ericksen (leife () dls net) [051229 12:47]:
That is a good question...  but showing and ID is good enough for you to
purchase alcohol if you are 21 or over in the US.  Folks are supposedly
trained to be able to spot fakes as well they have a book available to
compare them against if they are unsure.

So with a good fake ID a person can make it on the transport.  With a
fake name and a fake id they can again.  It just raises the difficulty
level a bit.

Now with air travel how hard is it for an East German or say a
Palestinian to travel on the Israeli Airlines (what is its name again)
How about even a US citizen of E German decent or has a VISA stamp from
a country that Israel considers hostile.  Personally I would only know
from what I have seen on the net can anybody tell us of first hand
experiences?

--
Leif

Every member of the 9/11 suicide team showed ID at the gate. Again, how does showing a valid ID increase safety?

If you look for Palestinians at the gate, your enemy will simply recruit someone who is not Palestinian to do the job.

--
Benjamin Krueger