Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Rogue Network Link Detection

From: DanB-FD <dan-fd () f-box org>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 09:43:53 +0000

Hi,

H D Moore wrote:

I found an old document and some crappy perl code on my system, figured someone might find it interesting:
I wouldn't say crappy.

Indeed this is quite a handy little tool. I quickly discovered that I can now spoof traffic using our 3rd parties Data Center servers for approx 15 different IPs. (I also discovered that ALL of our VoIP phones can be used as a gateway out... Not necessararly for spoofing but to circumvent firewall rules in place for the Data subnets...)

Also allows me to double check that the changes they made to our managed firewalls are in effect at each site.

Cheers,
DanBUK