Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Clips] A small editorial about recent events.(fwd)

From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl () mfn org>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 22:53:31 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005, Jamie C. Pole wrote:

I'm not a blind apologist that is willing to defend everything that
has been done,

Um, excuse me - but that is *exactly* what you just did.

but if you want to go down that road, Germany is not
entirely innocent of human rights violations.

We're not talking about Germany.  We're talking about the
[formerly free but currently occupied] United States.

I translate documents for historians, and I can promise that Germany
has done far worse things.  We are not looking for leibensraum - we
are just looking to be safe.

Given the history of terrorist activity in Germany, I'm really
surprised that you feel the way you do - your government is
benefitting from the intelligence that is being gathered as well.
Thankfully, Ms. Merkel seems to understand that.

And here you are doing it again.  Do you even listen to what falls from
your lips???

JCP

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin () mfn org
0xBD4A95BF

        Just once, can't we have a nice polite discussion about
        the logistics and planning side of large criminal enterprise?

        - Steve Thompson