Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Mr. Kletneiks

From: mis () seiden com
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 07:21:17 -0700

On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 08:20:17AM -0500, Gadi Evron wrote:
As much as I have valued your opinion in the past, Valdis, you certainy
lose some credibility "backing" n3td3v.

Just one man's opinion.

Troy: whatever I may think of n3td3v, or Valdis might, a vulnerability is
a vulnerability.

Valdis is smart enough and man enough to not follow just the safe and
popular opinion path, if he thinks the under-dog in public opinion or a
discussion is right he will say so. He will do the same if they are wrong
in his opinion.

Difference of opinion, more than one can be right and not everyone has to
be right all the time.

He stands behind his opinion, and to be honest, I see nothing wrong with
it.

I am not much of a n3td3v fan, but attacking that kid just for the sake of
attacking him is silly. He reported a vulnerability, go find your own.

      Gadi.

gadi:

you say approximately what i was going to say, but more elegantly than i was
going to say it.

except to add:

troy:

the forming of cliques to dis each other is a waste of people's time.

i have no interest in what you think of someone else's reputation, and
that you seem compelled  to tell us lowers your own reputation.

just another person's opinion.