Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Mr. Kletneiks

From: n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 17:23:58 +0100

On 6/24/06, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:

I am not much of a n3td3v fan, but attacking that kid just for the sake of
attacking him is silly. He reported a vulnerability, go find your own.

       Gadi.

I can tell you theres plenty of vulnerabilities on Yahoo for "Troy Solo" to
find, if he gets in contact, I may throw him a freebie to start him off.

Seiden may also throw you a freebie from his security () yahoo-inc com mail
box, since he is on Yahoo's core security team.

Though, you won't get much support attacking Valdis, he is respected within
the security community at all levels of the food chain.

Happy Yahoo bug hunting, just keep away from those login servers, they
are volatile enough right now.

n3td3v

We've got HTML skills...
http://n3td3v.googlepages.com