Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Industry calls on Microsoft to scrap Patch Tuesday for Critical flaws

From: "Stan Bubrouski" <stan.bubrouski () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 00:50:38 -0500

On 3/25/06, n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail com> wrote:

I work with rogue employee vendors around the world to bring good Hack
active solution about within the community, if you can't under stand that,

You work with rats and understand is one word.

then you need to sit down and realise that the n3td3v group is the biggest
thing you'll ever meet in your life time, in terms of rogue employees
getting together to make their voice heard.

Just because you own AOL, Google, and Yahoo e-mail addresses does not
make you rogue employees.

We can agree in that one guy, has many voices, if that helps your cause mr
0x80!
Or we can argue the crypto of the n3td3v group further if you wish to go
down that road...

How about taking it off-list and not CC'ing the list back in for every message.

-sb