Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Industry calls on Microsoft to scrapPatchTuesday for Critical flaws

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 01:37:29 -0500

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 05:08:41 +0100, n3td3v said:
Part of our "mind thought" is to poorly represent our cause while bringing
over premier issues in which the majority of the security community support,
especially in relation to corporate interests.

Of course, if you poorly represent your cause, people will mis-interpret your
message.  Most of those highly paid execs won't invest the time needed to
comprehend the subtlety of your message, and just conclude you're a single
loser with major delusions of self-importance.

It's a shame, really, that those that are able to make their case well will be
heard, and yours will just be misunderstood and forgotten....