Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: **LosseChange::Debunk it??**

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 17:46:17 -0500

c0ntex wrote:
WTC 7 was demolished at 5pm or there abouts by controlled demolition.
The owner of the building admits that they decided to "pull it" and
the reason "because so many people had been killed in the other 2
towers". Odd reason, considering what information was stored there.

Check it out at http://www.911revisited.com/video.html

Call me a fool, but I watched the entire video. To say that the "experts" in the video were playing fast and loose with the facts would be an understatement. It's certainly an appeal to authority but not an authority that's really authoritative.

Call me still thoroughly unconvinced.

BTW, Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.  There was no conspiracy there either.

--
Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer