Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: pause for reflection

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:57:42 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 6 Oct 2008, rholgstad wrote:
you are more delusional than n3td3v and Dan combined

Dear anonymous flamer,

While looking back now that a few days have passed and feeling that I
should puke at all this ars poetica of mine, the feeling as well as
thought behind the words, are still genuine, and I am happy I wrote them.

Thank you for your time,

        Gadi.

Gadi Evron wrote:
I started answering an email an hour ago, and it was important enough to
spend time on. It also ended up being too long, so I dumped it in a blog
post if you prfer reading in a web browser.
http://gadievron.blogspot.com/2008/10/time-for-self-reflection.html

Time for self reflection
In case you don't read any of what I have to say below, read this: I have
dual citizenship. Along with my homeland citizenship, I am of the Internet,
and see it as my personal duty to try and make the Internet safe.

Atrivo (also known as Intercage), is a network known to host criminal
activity for many years, is no more.

Not being sarcastic for once, this is time for some self reflection.

I wish I was one of those who sleep soundly tonight. Being clear in my
conviction that Atrivo should be out of business, and being positive my
decision to help that happen was sound--While I would do it again, I am
sad.