Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: pause for reflection

From: "Anders Klixbull" <akl () experian dk>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:40:36 +0200

Keep your talentless tripe to yourself

-----Original Message-----
From: full-disclosure-bounces () lists grok org uk
[mailto:full-disclosure-bounces () lists grok org uk] On Behalf Of Gadi
Evron
Sent: 6. oktober 2008 23:58
To: rholgstad
Cc: funsec () linuxbox org; botnets () whitestar linuxbox org;
full-disclosure () lists grok org uk
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] pause for reflection

On Mon, 6 Oct 2008, rholgstad wrote:
you are more delusional than n3td3v and Dan combined

Dear anonymous flamer,

While looking back now that a few days have passed and feeling that I
should puke at all this ars poetica of mine, the feeling as well as
thought behind the words, are still genuine, and I am happy I wrote
them.

Thank you for your time,

        Gadi.

Gadi Evron wrote:
I started answering an email an hour ago, and it was important enough

to spend time on. It also ended up being too long, so I dumped it in
a blog post if you prfer reading in a web browser.
http://gadievron.blogspot.com/2008/10/time-for-self-reflection.html

Time for self reflection
In case you don't read any of what I have to say below, read this: I
have dual citizenship. Along with my homeland citizenship, I am of
the Internet, and see it as my personal duty to try and make the
Internet safe.

Atrivo (also known as Intercage), is a network known to host criminal

activity for many years, is no more.

Not being sarcastic for once, this is time for some self reflection.

I wish I was one of those who sleep soundly tonight. Being clear in
my conviction that Atrivo should be out of business, and being
positive my decision to help that happen was sound--While I would do
it again, I am sad.