Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Should nmap cause a DoS on cisco routers?

From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 13:31:07 +0200

I've noticed that even if the orginazation has a
very capable security staff
Again,  it's a environment that's 'magical' and not well
understood so once it's 'working',  don't touch anything!

If you call that "capable security staff" I'd expect you to call Windows a
"unix-like" os...

typo in your Perl script, and your network is gone, even if the
Simple, Perl is quite difficult to maintain. If you can't maintain it and
understand it very little, *then DON'T use it*.

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:54 PM, Champ Clark III [Softwink] <