Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: How not to deal with a vulnerability in your code

From: xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 08:03:21 +1100

Good move. Luckily i did not find even one copy of the calibre on any of my
boxen so the fix wasnt needed... i did a quick look around tho and there
seems to be plenty of other simpler readers even.. heres a cpl liks to
FBreader and another 'simple ebook reader'... both for Ubuntu as googled
for but most of these would exist also in tarball/deb/rpm i think* anyhow
here ;

FBreader :
http://www.ubuntugeek.com/fbreader-e-book-reader-for-linux-desktops.html

Lucidor (simple ebook reader) ;
http://www.ubuntugeek.com/lucidor-simple-ebook-reader.html
This one does have a .deb and debian port...

I have not looked further for other distros but, i do like the *look* of
Lucidor.
Cheers.
xd

used: