Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 89, Issue 11: ] How much time is appropriate for fixing

From: paul.szabo () sydney edu au
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 08:40:45 +1000

Dear Mikhail,

From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor () hammerofgod com>
To: Georgi Guninski <guninski () guninski com>, Stefan Kanthak
     <stefan.kanthak () nexgo de>
Cc: "full-disclosure () lists grok org uk"
     <full-disclosure () lists grok org uk>

I'm not contradicting myself at all - in fact, *you* are the exact type of
person I'm talking about.  You couldn't give a rat's ass about the
industry or anyone but yourself.  Nothing you have ever done has been
"valuable" to anyone other than you; it has been completely self-serving
egotistical bullshit.

I completely agree with Thor. ...

You cannot possibly agree with someone who addresses two people in the
singular. You should not agree with someone who ascribes behaviourial
patterns to others, based on his own character traits.

Are you familiar with Georgi's work? Please look at his website before
proffering opinions.

Cheers, Paul

Paul Szabo   psz () maths usyd edu au   http://www.maths.usyd.edu.au/u/psz/
School of Mathematics and Statistics   University of Sydney    Australia