funsec mailing list archives

Re: Self-promotion

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 09:05:33 +0200

Date sent:              Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:24:12 +0200
From:                   Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>

Now do I need to get a damn CISSP to get in this action on that list or can I fake it? You are all mostly fakes anyway, right?

Yes, we are, but you have to be certified as a fake by ISC2.

While at Turkey I tried to help an old lady barter for a bag she wanted. I argued the price for a bag for a while and got the price lower by about 500% so the guy was still earning 1000%.

We were about to shake hands on it, arguing on the last dollar. The guy then said: "hey! It's a genuine fake!". I ROFL'd, got the last buck down from him and got the bag for the lady.

:)

        Gadi.