funsec mailing list archives

Update: Interesting: Tracking the Evacuation of Hurricane Rit a

From: "Fergie (Paul Ferguson)" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:02:02 GMT

Update:

[snip]

Final Update: My brother and his family (wife, three kids—ages 3, 4, and 6—one dog, and two cats) have arrived safely:

Total distance driven: 205 miles
Total time of drive: 16.5 hours

[snip]

I'll bet they were more than a little cranky. ;-)

- ferg

-- "Fergie (Paul Ferguson)" <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:
Wow.

[snip]

As I posted here, my brother and his family are enroute from their home in League City, TX to our home in Austin. They
left their house yesterday at 7:00 p.m.

Total distance driven: 109 miles
Total time of drive: 13 hours

[snip]

Wow.

http://urbangrounds.com/2005/09/22/tracking-the-evacution-of-hurricane-rita/

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net