funsec mailing list archives

Re: Fw: Egyptian hacker looking for partner in crime

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rslade () sprint ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:50:33 -0800

From:                   "Richard M. Smith" <rms () computerbytesman com>
Date sent:              Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:51:29 -0400

Hilarious!

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:15:21 +0300
From: Business Online <cashattack () gmail com>

i am one of biggest boss in egyptian mafia .

Now that's what I (or at least the US Secret Service) like to see: a 419 that doesn't
waffle around, just gets straight down to the illegality of it all.

i am hacker from egypt , i
hacking banks and get information of people .

And this person has to randomly choose a partner why?

i can make millions of dollar but need good client and asistant in USA & UK &
Canda .

Given that he's already hacked the banks, it seems odd that he can't just hack the
foreign banks.  Nice to see that he knows about Canda, though.

we will make many money together by transfer money into his bank account
and we will split money 50/50

Hey!  A reasonable split, for once!  *Much* better than when the Pope appointed
me the distribution agent for all the Catholic charities!

but if you don't accept this so forget about and
delete this e-mail if u accept just send me ur info to contact u

Ah.  If he is so concerned about me turning him in, then this *must* be a valid
email address!

  THaNKS

Oh, look!  It's all caps except for one letter in the middle!  That looks like 133t
spelling!  He *must* be a hacker!

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
Natives who beat drums to drive off evil spirits are objects of
scorn to smart Americans who blow horns to break up traffic jams.
                                                        - Mary Kelly
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade