funsec mailing list archives

Re: Ingress filtering, Paul?

From: Paul Vixie <paul () vix com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:38:55 +0000

# Interestingly, I asked MFN/Above.net 5 months ago whether they could
# possibly implement BCP 38.  They have not done so and evidently have no
# plans to do so.  Do you have no pull there anymore?  (IIRC, I recently saw
# you still listed as having some position there.)  <google searching> Ah
# yes... you're MFN's CTO.  I guess you've been 'kicked upstairs' as they
# say. :(

they fired me the day they entered bankruptcy, may 24 2002.  they would be
fully bcp38-compliant by now if i were still there.