funsec mailing list archives

Re: Taken out of context, and yet funny as hell

From: Maxim Vexler <hq4ever () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 21:03:08 +0300

On 11/18/05, Larry Seltzer <larry () larryseltzer com> wrote:
Doesn't get any funnier. Got any good cancer jokes?

No, but I have some good Holocaust enlightenment's, part of them
humorate closely the horror my grandmother (of her blessed memory) has
gone through. Wanna hear?

/* If it is not 100% clear - I was not making fun of the "Multiple
sclerosis" disease symptom.
I do how ever find it funny the close resemblance to the symptoms
caused by the other abbreviation of MS ;) */

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/
http://blog.ziffdavis.com/seltzer