funsec mailing list archives

Re: Taken out of context, and yet funny as hell

From: dlr () kelkea com (Dave Rand)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:51:38 -0800

[In the message entitled "Re: [funsec] Taken out of context, and yet funny as hell" on Nov 18, 21:24, Maxim Vexler
writes:]

As an aside, I am one of these people.

--

I am truly deeply sorry if I have in any way hurt you with this joke.

I do however believe that nothing is immune against humor, that is why
I allowed myself to make this joke.

I'm not offended.  I make jokes about myself regularly.

There is not a lot known about MS, however, and I do take opportunities like
this to out myself.  It sometimes helps other people to know that there
are others with MS around, and they can then feel free to ask questions.