funsec mailing list archives

RE: Google is Sorry

From: "David Harley" <david.a.harley () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:11:29 -0000

So if the the onion server has phpbb, then I guess that would
explain this. Kinda weird, because I have switched servers 15
times and gotten the same result.

I am just a winbox with firefox, Tor, Privoxy, and the switchproxy.xpi

We've had problems with multiple sites getting very similar messages
simply because they go via the same gateway. The algorithm intended
to pick up automation (not necessarily viral) seems to assume that
a single IP address means a single source machine.

--
David Harley