funsec mailing list archives

Re: Who is snooping on my email?

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:03:09 -0800

Drsolly wrote:
The horribleness of the technicals spoiled it considerably for me, as did the horribleness of the techicals on anoter of his books (he seemed to thing that the electron was the antiparticle of the proton).

Perhaps ignorance on the part of the reader is essential to the enjoyment. I know nothing of physics or art history, Catholic history, or grail legend, etc... so I quite enjoyed the Davinci Code and Angels & Demons.

...come to think of it, ambigrams don't seem all *that* impressive to me..

                                                BB