funsec mailing list archives

Re: Another way to deal with Spam Snail Mail

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:33:45 +0100 (BST)

That's really not such a bad idea at all, but what are the legal
implications on this one?

RTFA.

The guy who suggests it, has been banned by his local post office, and now
has to go to a more distant place to send stuff. Presumably, the more
distant one will do the same affter a while, and so on, until he reaches
the point where it's quicker for him to drive to the CEO's house and
personally deliver his 72 pound brick.

Maybe it's because I don't get much junk mail, but I don't see it as a
problem. It's self-limiting - the sender has to pay the market price to
send his junk to me. Junk email is a different situation.