funsec mailing list archives

Re[2]: The end of Phishing in sight?

From: Pierre Vandevenne <pierre () datarescue com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 23:54:58 +0200

Good Day,

FW> Two-factor authentication does not necessarily mean "digital
FW> signatures".

Well, my token apparently does just that. It's not as if silicon's
cost mattered that much. My token is also independent of my box.
When you own the box and the token is controlled by or interfaced to
the box, I guess it can become problematic, but not necessarily so.
Bad design at the root...

--
Best regards,
 Pierre                            mailto:pierre () datarescue com