funsec mailing list archives

RE: Phishing that scares me....

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 11:00:58 -0400

 We've seen whole fake ATM's here in the states too.  One day there's a new
ATM in the local mall, then is removed a couple days later.  They never give
cash, of course, but display a message "we're sorry, your transaction cannot
be completed at this time" type message.

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580
email:  Blanchard_Michael () EMC COM