funsec mailing list archives

RE: Now Showing: MS05-047 Exploit In-The-Wild

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rslade () sprint ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 11:54:38 -0800

From:                   "Larry Seltzer" <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date sent:              Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:28:57 -0400

What the hell's with all this on-topic stuff? I though this was a "fun" list

Well, in keeping with the wording of the subject line, we *could* discuss the
possiblities of turning Microsoft's (or any other vendor's) security bulletins into a
movie ...

Just when you thought it was safe to turn on DCOM again:

     PORTS!

by Steven Spielberg, starring Arnold Swa ... sckwer ... szua ... THE GUBERNATOR
as 135, Dolph Lundgren as 448, Bruce Willis as 139, and Robin Williams as 19.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
Henslowe: Mr. Fennyman, allow me to explain about the theatre
   business.  The natural condition is one of insurmountable
   obstacles on the road to imminent disaster.
Fennyman: So what do we do?
Henslowe: Nothing.  Strangely enough, it all turns out well.
Fennyman: How?
Henslowe: I don't know.  It's a mystery.
                                        - Shakespeare in Love (1998)
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade