funsec mailing list archives

RE: Now Showing: MS05-047 Exploit In-The-Wild

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 21:30:56 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Jordan Wiens wrote:

Oh, believe me, it is fun.  It's Friday afternoon, I'm going on a week
vacation now, and everybody else in my office gets to deal with it.

If that's not 'funsec', it's gotta at least 'funnysec', or maybe
'ironicsec'.  ;-)

Aww, nevermind.  Joe just ruined all the fun.  No huge threat.  *sigh*

The running joke between my boss and me is that whenever one of us goes on
vacation, it's pretty much guaranteed to signify some new vulnerability,
exploit, worm, or other bit of fun.

I've just come back from a week in the Altntic. Two days after we raised
anchor, a 32-way switch crashed, leaving 32 computers off the net.

And I don't have a PFY.