funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re[2]: French ruling party having a riot on the Internet

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 16:22:09 -0700

On 11/8/05, Steven Champeon <schampeo () hesketh com> wrote:, unless you count
me as a "follower" of GWB, which I strenuously deny, then you're wrong.

I try not to discount a persons ideas just because he believes
differently than I. Everyone can have good ideas, even Democrats =D

The best thing would have been to leave Iraq alone , aside from
lifting the trade embargo on Medicinal Supplies (Clinton actually
helped kill more Iraqi's than both Bushes combined, with 1 mil dying
during the 90's from a lack of medicine, mostly children see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Iraq#Iraq_under_UN_Sanction).

Saddam was a Prick, and we put him in power after Equiping His Armies
(we should beg forgivness for that alone but I digress). This Fact
should not be in Doubt.(see:
http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&q=saddam+rumsfeld&spell=1)

 Still though, after all the hatred our tampering in the affairs of
this region for the past Half Century had brought about (see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11,_2001_attacks#Motive) , He
was the only one in the area who was In Power and not a friend of
Extremist Religon.

Now that he is gone, the country will be devided into warring sects of
variying beliefs further spreading strife and chaos, further
destabilizing my self image.

Now you dont know me, but I am pretty ugly and my self image is
already pretty bad. so next time tell me I just need to correct my
thinking, and not that I am not wrong, cuz lets face it: None of us
knows the whole truth. I am mostly just guessing from bits and pieces
stiched together from varying reports delivered by biased sources.
Unless you know someone in the area (See Pierre's thread on Riots in
France) then you dont know the truth.

All I know is if, instead of supporting chaos by arming (insert
mammal) we just gave out food, water, and medicine (note lack of the
word Doctrine in that list) a lot less people would want to kill US.

-JP
"Even though this is Security, its not Fun" ;-)
-JP