funsec mailing list archives

RE: our jabber - where are YOU?

From: "Young, Keith" <Keith.Young () montgomerycountymd gov>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:54:17 -0500

On 15 Nov 2005, at 5:15, Paul Vixie wrote:

i've created your login manually.  most jabber clients have a
"create my
account for me" checkbox somewhere in the login UI.  i thought that
included
adium.  anyway i'll send you your initial password under separate
cover.

So, could you do this for me, too? I fear you're on your way to
becoming an unpaid worker for server regs...

So that I am also not asking Paul for help, anyone have luck with
getting Gaim to register and/or login?

--Keith

Keith Young, Security Official
Department of Technology Services