funsec mailing list archives

Re: off-topic, even for funsec

From: H D Moore <funsecspam () digitaloffense net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:18:44 -0600

http://www.sans.org/resources/policies/

-HD

On Thursday 19 January 2006 13:56, Henderson, Dennis K. wrote:
Would anyone be willing to send me a bullet item or their company's
Acceptable use policy for Internet usage offline? Specifially
pertaining to innappropriate use of the Internet.

My bank is reviewing their acceptable Internet use policy and wanted to
see what companies across at least the US say about web surfing habits
etc..

I have pgp and tumbleweed if anyone wants to send but feels the need to
secure what they send.

Thanks

Dennis Henderson
Manager UMB Bank